The Chakradhar Group of business has, for years, been a strong name in infrastructure in the city of Surat (Gujarat), and beyond. Covering a wide range of businesses such as real estate, automobiles, petroleum, electronics, and more, the Chakradhar group has thrived, delivering and conceiving only the finest results in each of its many endeavours.
The Chakradhar Group, over the years, has strived to deliver finest levels of service in all of its ventures. The journey into excellence was started by Mr. Chandrakant Bansal, who streamlined the family business, starting off from a modest grocery store, and expanding further into various facets of business.
Mr. Chandrakant Bansal ventured into the real estate business in the 1980s, and then subsequently moved into petroleum, automobiles and electronics where he enjoyed much success.
At present the Chakradhar Group holds its own in real estate, automobiles, petroleum, electronics, and hospitality. Catering to a multitude of clients, the Chakradhar group has consistently delivered for years, and will do so for many more.
Mr. Chandrakant Bansal, the founder, spearheads the Chakradhar Group. Over his illustrious career, Mr. Chandrakant Bansal has strategically driven the company to the celebrated position that it holds among its peers. His brother, Mr. Ajay Bansal - Managing director of the Chakradhar group, drives the real estate detail of the business, adding immense cardinal value to the company.
Forming the vanguard is the new generation of Bansals, with Mr. Sagar Bansal, who is known to be a marketing whiz, bringing in some great innovations and business tactic applications. Mr. Anup Bansal handles business development and innovations. Dynamic, Aggressive and a visionary on his own, Mr. Anup Bansal is known to be firebrand who has enjoyed much success in his illustrious career.
With the perfect blend of aspirations, innovation, experience, and perseverance towards quality, the Chakradhar Group management is as cohesive as it gets, and is known to deliver.
Irrespective of the business branch, the Chakradhar group believes in, and follows a singular philosophical path. We have certain set goals and principles that we live by and thrive to accomplish :
- • To build value by delivering the utmost attributes of quality and services.
- • To become one of the most respected and sought-out after global companies.
- • To work toward the benefit and success of our customers, the community, the people, and our employees.
- • To believe in and to follow a rigid business ethic.
- • To provide better homes and commercial spaces to enhance the development of the society.
- • To constantly innovate and deliver the highest level of services, and to build on our value for customers.
- • To give our customers a place where they can start and build on their lives and grow with us.
- • Developing economical/budget residential schemes in Surat to fulfil the dream of affordable housing for the common man.
- • Developers of residential schemes in Asia's largest industrial hub, Dahej.
- • The parent group behind Chakradhar auto, one of the first dealers to acquire an ISO 9001 : 14001 certification.
- • The Chakradhar Group has won numerous awards for Traffic awareness & Safety services in the city of Surat. The group is the number 1 dealer for safety training among Honda dealers in India in 2012.
- • A multitude of petrol stations at prominent locations in and around the city of Surat.
- • First to start a Sony Centre, an Exclusive Store by Sony in the city at the most prime location.
- • Associate to companies like Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI), Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.; Sony and OYO through diversified businesses.
- • A great clientele base which is a mix of HNI's, SME's, and corporate houses. We pride ourselves in being associated with giants such as Reliance, Adani, Kribhco, Torrent Power, NTPC, Varachha Co-operative Bank, Nanavat Urban Bank, Payal petro camp, crescent international ltd. and more.